phonics resource kit for only £27.99.
follows Letters and Sounds Phase 2, and also includes consonant
digraphs ch, ck, sh, th
- Unique phonic arrows provide multisensory reinforcement for
- Wide variety of motivating word and sentence level
- Progressive introduction of sounds in line with L&S units.
- Attractive, child-friendly illustrations, also available to
download separately and use in teacher-created material.
- Interactive whiteboard arrows for whole class use.
- Dyslexia-friendly layout with tinted word backgrounds and
“boxes” letter shapes.
- Additional blank arrows for spares and custom use.
- For children needing additional material at KS2, or for
whole class teaching.
- Also ideal for home use.
Alpha Arrows includes word level and sentence level activities,
and is ideal for children who need to move more gradually
through the phonic progression, with a high level of structured
multisensory input to teach and reinforce blending skills. The
final activity is based on a single page text level story,
giving children a real sense of "I can read" satisfaction.
£27.99 allows a single teacher or parent to use the material on
For just another £30.00 a site licence is available, enabling the whole school to
access the interactive whiteboard arrows and use the images.
Additional sets of arrows can be purchased for £5.99 + VAT.
( A note on VAT: The kit is zero rated, as the arrows and CD
material are necessary support to a zero rated book. Additional
arrows are separate, and attract VAT. Sorry - not our rules!!)
The Alpha Arrows
101 - page photocopiable workbook.
2 sets of 68 (136 arrows
durable blending arrows, including two alphabets, digraphs and blank arrows
Pdf file of workbook for
printing pages on demand.
JPEG files of all the
images (approx 120) used in the kit, for you to download and use in
your own activity sheets.