Visual Stress Assessment Pack - Work Place Edition
Part of the Visual Stress Collection: the winning product of the Education Resources Awards SEN Resource of the Year 2014!
Drawing on "gold standard" peer-reviewed scientific research, the Visual Stress Assessment Pack provides anyone involved in detailed assessment of the colour overlay needs of individuals with a full battery of information and assessment tools, presented in a clear, easy to follow format that is accessible to professionals and non-professionals alike.
It also includes background information and research references for those new to Visual Stress interventions, and follow-up material that ensures employers and others can be easily and fully informed of assessment results and recommended further action.
The pack is written and designed for ease of use by non-specialists, and includes everything necessary to carry out a thorough assessment.
- Two sets of 10 (A5) overlays in sturdy punched zip pockets
- Rate of Reading Test:
- 4 Words Check Sheets.
- 32 Words Sheets
- 8 for each of the following font sizes:
- 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 22pt.
- 1 Words Used List
- Full easy to follow assessment instruction manual
- Information on visual stress symptoms and treatment
- Photocopiable assessment sheets
- Templates for letters to employers
- Bibliography and web links
- Sturdy D-ring presentation binder
- Photocopiable Posters:
- Visual Stress Vs. Visual Comfort
- Visual Stress Quick Checklist
- Workplace adjustments for visual stress
- Photocopiable what is visual stress leaflet to take-away
- Employee leaflet and Access to Work information.
The paper used in the visual stress assessment pack has been purchased through the Carbon Capture Programme and has helped to contribute to over 53,000 trees being planted throughout the UK.
Write a reviewRating: Bad Good
How soon should I receive my order?
- Mainland GB: 1-4 working days.
- NI, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands & Scilly Isles: 2-5 working days.
- EU: 2-7 working days.
- Rest of World: 3-12 working days.
Although we endeavor to meet these timescales, on rare occasions they may take a little longer. It can be a particularly busy time for us at the start of the new school year, for example, so please bear with us. If you have not received your order within a fortnight, or if you need your order urgently, please contact us.
How much does delivery cost?
- Mainland GB: Delivery charges start at £1.95 and have a maximum of £4.95, depending on the weight and size of the delivery. Orders over £150 are delivered free of charge. (Prices quoted are ex-VAT; please note that online postage prices tend to be lower than our catalogue prices due to lower overheads.)
- Costs of delivery to anywhere outside of mainland GB vary depending on size, weight and destination; you can use the "estimate shipping & taxes" tool in your shopping cart or contact us if you need a quote.
How do I return my order?
We are very proud of our products. With this in mind, we operate a 30 day "no quibble" returns policy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please use our cancellation form within 30 days of receipt to arrange a return. (Please note multi-user software licences, downloads and photocopiable materials are excluded, however under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you are entitled to return your goods to us within 14 days.)
Return your item(s) to us in a new and unused condition and we will be glad to refund or replace your item (please note we are not responsible for return postage/insurance charges unless the return is due to a fault or a mistake on our part). We also offer a collection service within mainland UK for a fee, please ask for details.
What if my goods arrive faulty or damaged?
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statuatory rights.
What if an item is missing from my order?
Please report any shortages within 48 hours of delivery.
How do you protect my data?
We are committed to maintaining your privacy. The information you provide us with will never be passed to any third parties, except for delivery purposes or where required by law. We may occasionally send information that may be of interest to you by email or post. If you would prefer us not to do this, please contact us. We will only ever contact you by phone if there is an issue with your order, never for marketing purposes.