Letters and Sounds Bumper Kit: Phase 4
The teaching materials in this kit will help you to consolidate children's knowledge of graphemes in reading and spelling words containing adjacent consonants and polysyllabic words.
This great value kit includes the following items and offers a saving off the individual prices:
Yes/No Question Cards game,
3 Right Answer Cards,
Picture Sentence Matching game,
Buried Treasure game,
Box of 240 Flash Cards,
Matching Words & Pictures puzzles,
Sentence Substitution game,
I Can... Book and Cards,
Word Smart Ball
Letters & Sounds Chute Cards
Magnetic High Frequency & Tricky Words
Phoneme Flip Stand
Write a reviewRating: Bad Good
How soon should I receive my order?
- Mainland GB: 1-3 working days.
- NI, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands & Scilly Isles: 2-5 working days.
- EU: 2-7 working days.
- Rest of World: 3-12 working days.
Although we endeavor to meet these timescales, on rare occasions they may take a little longer. It can be a particularly busy time for us at the start of the new school year, for example, so please bear with us. If you need your order urgently, please contact us.
How much does delivery cost?
- Mainland GB: Delivery charges start at £1.95 and have a maximum of £5.45, depending on the weight and size of the delivery. Orders over £150 are delivered free of charge. (Prices quoted are ex-VAT.)
- Costs of delivery to anywhere outside of mainland GB vary depending on size, weight and destination; you can use the "estimate shipping & taxes" tool in your shopping cart or contact us if you need a quote.
How do I return my order?
We are very proud of our products. With this in mind, we operate a 30 day "no quibble" returns policy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please use our cancellation form within 30 days of receipt to arrange a return. (Please note multi-user software licences, downloads and photocopiable materials are excluded, however under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you are entitled to return your goods to us within 14 days.)
Return your item(s) to us in a new and unused condition and we will be glad to refund or replace your item (please note we are not responsible for return postage/insurance charges unless the return is due to a fault or a mistake on our part). We also offer a collection service within mainland UK for a fee, please ask for details.
What if my goods arrive faulty or damaged?
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statuatory rights.
What if an item is missing from my order?
Please report any shortages within 48 hours of delivery.