Back to Basics: English
A comprehensive activity book series covering spelling, grammar and punctuation topics for the primary years, with a Y6 extension volume for secondary transition. Clearly presented and curriculum-linked, these books are ideal for both chronological age and catch-up work.
- An activity for every week of the academic year.
- Each activity focuses on one area of essential skills, including spelling, word study, punctuation, grammar and phonics (Books A-C only).
- Simple and easy to understand instructions to aid independent working.
- Suitable for homework, classwork, teaching a new concept, revision and assessment.
- Each pupil copymaster has an accompanying page of teachers notes, containing explanations/definitions and answers.
- Detailed additional teachers notes include curriculum links, spelling rules, word building, glossary, prefixes, suffixes, word origins and spelling lists.