How to Dazzle at Spelling
Limited stock remaining - final reduction to clear!
How to Dazzle at... are Literacy Workbooks for older students. Uncluttered, "grown-up" layout ideal for secondary students struggling with basics.
All titles in this range have 48 pages.
How to Dazzle at Spelling is a structured resource for teaching pupils to understand and commit sounds, letter strings and high frequency words to memory, with activities that develop visual and aural discrimination, recognition and memory, including:
- Learning all the common rules of spelling
- Words containing short and long vowel sounds
- Groups of letters such as 'ea', 'ee', 'ai'
- The silent 'e'
- The prefix 'dis-'
- Word endings, such as '-ed', '- ough' and '-tion'
- Breaking words into syllables