Reading Rods: Simple Sentence Kit
Begin building basic sentences with this popular hands-on kit!
Children develop reading fluency, beginning writing skills and an understanding of word relationships as they explore parts of speech and building simple sentences.
Skills taught include:
- Building and writing simple sentences with basic sentence patterns,
- types of sentences and punctuation,
- recognise synonyms,
- anatonyms and homophones,
- parts of speech
- Set of 160 colour-coded Reading Rods®,
- 24 double-sided Activity Cards,
- 48-page Instruction & Activity Book,
- 4 activity trays and storage tub.
Use with 1-4 students.
Suitable for ages 6-10 years.