Supports children with telling the time in a hands-on, visual way. Time fraction circles provide a hands-on, visual representation of units of time to help young learners with telling the time, identifying intervals of time and understanding elapsed time.
• This all-inclusive kit contains everything you need to teach a variety of time telling skills:
- Read the time
- Set times
- Visualise the relationship between intervals of time up to one hour
- Time equivalencies
- Elapsed time
• Set of 36 includes:
- Seven whole hour circles
- One half hour circle
- One quarter of an hour circle
- One third of an hour circle
- One sixth of an hour circle
- One twelfth of an hour circle
- Wipe-clean 24-hour clock activity card with moveable hands
- Wipe-clean elapsed time number line
- Multilingual activity guide
• Plastic time fraction circles feature the written fraction on one side and a pictorial representation on the other
• Unique time fraction circles work alongside the analogue clock
• Time number line extends the learning to adding and subtracting time, elapsed time and problem solving with time
• Number line features spaces to enter the corresponding written time
• Time number line measures 72cm L x 16cm H
• Time circles measure 8.5cm D
• Features multilingual packaging
Write a reviewRating: Bad Good
How soon should I receive my order?
- Mainland GB: 1-4 working days.
- NI, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands & Scilly Isles: 2-5 working days.
- EU: 2-7 working days.
- Rest of World: 3-12 working days.
Although we endeavor to meet these timescales, on rare occasions they may take a little longer. It can be a particularly busy time for us at the start of the new school year, for example, so please bear with us. If you have not received your order within a fortnight, or if you need your order urgently, please contact us.
How much does delivery cost?
- Mainland GB: Delivery charges start at £1.95 and have a maximum of £5.45, depending on the weight and size of the delivery. Orders over £150 are delivered free of charge. (Prices quoted are ex-VAT.)
- Costs of delivery to anywhere outside of mainland GB vary depending on size, weight and destination; you can use the "estimate shipping & taxes" tool in your shopping cart or contact us if you need a quote.
How do I return my order?
We are very proud of our products. With this in mind, we operate a 30 day "no quibble" returns policy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please use our cancellation form within 30 days of receipt to arrange a return. (Please note multi-user software licences, downloads and photocopiable materials are excluded, however under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you are entitled to return your goods to us within 14 days.)
Return your item(s) to us in a new and unused condition and we will be glad to refund or replace your item (please note we are not responsible for return postage/insurance charges unless the return is due to a fault or a mistake on our part). We also offer a collection service within mainland UK for a fee, please ask for details.
What if my goods arrive faulty or damaged?
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statuatory rights.
What if an item is missing from my order?
Please report any shortages within 48 hours of delivery.
How do you protect my data?
We are committed to maintaining your privacy. The information you provide us with will never be passed to any third parties, except for delivery purposes or where required by law. We may occasionally send information that may be of interest to you by email or post. If you would prefer us not to do this, please contact us. We will only ever contact you by phone if there is an issue with your order, never for marketing purposes.