The program's main features are:
- Punctuation practice for all ages
- Easy to setup and use
- Confidence building
- Add your own sentence listsSentence, words and help can be spoken
The program in detail:
- The Punctuate for Windows CDROM offers a comprehensive range of punctuation exercises and is designed to be used by tutors working with students who may have dyslexia or other literacy problems.
- The lack of classroom-style graphics allows the program to be used by students of all ages, whilst carefully designed presentations will build confidence in punctuation skills.
- The stylish editor allows the user to enter new material and define how the punctuation marks are used.
- Extensive help with text-to-speech is available upon demand, showing examples of the use of punctuation to enhance writing skills.