*Limited stock remaining*.
Teach handwriting skills that children can be proud of with this new handwriting series.
Covering the whole primary age range from Reception to Year 6, these exciting resource books provide a comprehensive, practical toolkit to help you teach fluent and legible handwriting, while also polishing spelling and overall literacy. Each book is packed with effective teaching strategies including expert background knowledge, practical lesson ideas linked to phonics and literacy, and extensive left-handed support. Patterning, letter formation, joins and ways to develop speed and style are all covered in the clear progressive approach.
Bright, cheerful accompanying CD-ROMs include animations of letter formations and joins, as well as practice areas for use with whiteboard tools.
This exciting resource book is full of effective strategies to guide and support young children who are just beginning to write by hand.
This first book for Reception to Year 2 covers:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Pattern drawing
- Writing out individual letters
- A simple introduction to joining.
This second book for children in Years 3-4 covers:
- children who are progressing in handwriting revises and practises the joins introduced in the previous book,
- with an additional focus on spelling.
The third book for Years 5-6:
- carries on practising joins and spelling, while looking at ways to develop speed and style.