Each Spingoes Set consists of 60 games containing 10 sets of individual word family games and ten recap games. Spinners and reproducible bingo sheets are included. They each:
- Develops phonological awareness
- Gives children confidence in using rime analogies.
- Provides fun, multisensory support for other phonological awareness training programs.
- Is a cumulative program with ongoing revision built into the game sequence.
- Develops a solid foundation for reading and spelling.
Each game gives students the opportunity to build a variety of onsets onto the same rime. Initial blend onsets are introduced gradually, according to levels of difficulty.
The spinners are made of high quality rigid plastic with non-slip feet that can be used with other games or with overhead transparencies.
The paper used to create these games has been purchased through the Carbon Capture Programme and has helped to contribute to over 53,000 trees being planted throughout the UK.