Magnetic Foam Letters
These magnetic foam letters are ideal for giving children hands-on practice in blending and segmenting sounds. They can be used on any metallic surface, or on any of our magnetic drywipe board range.
- Foam Letter Sets:
- Foam Letters Set 1: The Alphabet (cursive)
- Foam Letters Set 2: Consonant Blends
- Foam Letters Set 3: Vowel Diagraphs
- Foam Letters Suffixes (Phase 6)
- Contains 3 sets of 12 suffixes. Works in accordance with Letters and Sounds Phase 6
- Foam Letters Prefixes:
- A magnetic multisensory means to deliver S.P.A.G. Add foam magnetic prefixes detailed in 2014 English Curriculum to base words and understand how prefixes change word meaning.
- Foam Letters Capitals
- Letters and Sound Range: can be used to develop blending and segmenting skills.
- Phase 2 - Contains: 43 magnetic foam letters including 2 sets of consonants, changeable consonants, vowels and 1 set of digraphs. Suitable for 3-6 years
- Phase 3 - Contains: 26 magnetic foam letters. Suitable for 3-7 years
- Phase 5 - Contains 18 foam magnets, including split vowel digraphs. Suitable for 5-7+ years
- Jumbo Tub: Two upper case sets, two lower case sets with blue consonants and red vowels
Not suitable for children under 3 years
Write a reviewRating: Bad Good
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Small magnetic parts, choking hazard. Plastic bag, suffocation hazard.
WARNING! This product contains (a) small magnet(s).
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed and inhaled.