Ten maths games for a variety of maths skills, ideal for a homeschool environment.
- Pop For Addition and subtraction a fast-moving game for practising basic number work
- Times Tables Swat Never has times tables practise been so much fun! Get swatting - don't get stuck in the jam... Any age can enjoy this one.
- Pocket Money Bingo Fun bingo game for adding up coin values
- Rainbow Fraction Dominoes Dominoes game play to build confidence and fluency with simple fractions.
- Six Maths Board Games Basic Set Maths practice with simple number and mathematical concepts for KS1 (Age 5-7)