Number Smart Kits offer a range of multi-sensory activities to meet key learning objectives for the Primary Years in Number and Place Value, effective calculation and problem solving.
Use place value to add and subtract numbers to 100. Practise problem solving, understand times tables and the inverse operations of addition and subtraction as well as multiplication and division. Practise rapid recall of number bonds using this revolutionary selection of engaging resources.
- Maths Vocabulary Frieze
- Place Value Puzzles
- Finding Fractions
- Partitioning Banks
- Magnetic Number Links to 100
- Lots of Fruit
- Measures Puzzles
- Array Problem Matching
- Money Problems
- Decodable Word Problems
- Number Mountains to 100
- Number Mountains Times Tables 2, 5 and 10
- Write and Wipe Boards to 100 (6pk)
- Guess my Number Sentence (+/-) Flipbook
- Green Phase Teaching Ideas Manual
- Addition & Subtraction Smart Balls
- Gratnells tray included.