Aravis Dyslexia Friendly Font: Website Licence
- Product Code
- Select Option for Code
This versions is for use on websites, for desktop use, please see our desktop licence version here
About Aravis Font:
- Crossbow’s house font, used throughout our catalogue and website.
- Our mission has been to create a font that is scientifically designed to be dyslexia friendly while also being attractive and useful.
- Amazingly easy on the eye; designed to draw the reader in with minimal brain bandwidth used to enable more focus on the content.
- International font with over 1500 characters with all 72 latinate languages.
- Includes: maths symbols, small capitals, some ‘wingdings’ (ticks, smiley faces etc).
Dyslexia features include:
- Each letter is unique even if reversed or flipped.
- The spacing is carefully designed using scientific evidence to help all readers from those who read via word shapes to those who read using phoneme and syllables.
- The Visual Stress caused by pattern glare is minimised in comparison to other common fonts when measured by professionals.
- Mid-sized font to make it easy to convert artwork from common fonts. This is very helpful when providing reasonable adjustments for students with Dyslexia.
- Based on algorithms found in nature.
How a school can use a dyslexia friendly font:
- Create inclusive dyslexia friendly worksheets that can be used for all students not just students with dyslexia.
- Have dyslexia friendly leaflets, letters and all other publications printed.
- Make your school website more accessible with font types for websites available.
- WOFF and WOFF2 font files.
For commercial and publishing use, please contact Crossbow Education.