Feelings and Emotions Cards
- Product Code
- In Stock
Feelings and Emotions Cards are a valuable resource for helping them rebuild social communication skills and develop emotional literacy.
These 50 durable cards have a photographic image on one side and activities for enquiry in class, group/talk-partner discussion or circle time on the other. Story starters on the reverse will encourage thinking and development in key social and emotional aspects of learning. The themes cover a diverse range of emotions such as fear, confusion, jealousy, excitement and sadness.
- Discussing how other people feel.
- Helping social integration or re-integration.
- Building confidence in forming relationships.
- Exploring body language and facial expressions.
- Promoting inclusion.
- Writing stories, poems and other literature.
50 durable cards in a handy box to store
What is happening in this picture?
Explore body language