Let's Get Talking
- Product Code
- In Stock
Help reluctant talkers become confident talkers!
This practical book (52-page, A4) focuses on quiet, shy and sensitive children and those with extreme anxiety about talking in early years and key stage one settings. The detailed introduction explains why some children need support and explains some of the reasons that can cause a reluctance to communicate.
It includes 40 exciting tried and tested activities and provides straight forward advice on how you can:
- Create a positive and supportive atmosphere in your setting
- Help children develop social skills
- Help children build their confidence so they can ‘find their voice’
- Build positive links with families
- Help children build friendships