Letters and Sounds Flashcards
- Product Code
- Select Option For Code
All the words used at each Phase of Letters and Sounds are provided in these handy boxed sets. Cards are presented with the word on one side and the word with sound 'buttons' on the other, representing individual phonemes.
Use these cards for playing countdown by seeing how many cards you can read against the clock, or for word building using magnetic letters. The sound button side can be used for visually demonstrating segmentation or reverse process of blending.
Suitable for ages 4-7 years.
- Phase 2 Contains: 204 double-sided flash cards
- Phase 3 Contains: 292 double-sided flash cards
- Phase 4 Contains: 240 double-sided flash cards
- Phase 5 Contains: 250 double-sided flash cards
- Phase 5a Contains: 182 double-sided flash cards