Visual Stress Assessment Pack - Work Place Edition
- Product Code
- In Stock
Part of the Visual Stress Collection: the winning product of the Education Resources Awards SEN Resource of the Year 2014!
Drawing on "gold standard" peer-reviewed scientific research, the Visual Stress Assessment Pack provides anyone involved in detailed assessment of the colour overlay needs of individuals with a full battery of information and assessment tools, presented in a clear, easy to follow format that is accessible to professionals and non-professionals alike.
It also includes background information and research references for those new to Visual Stress interventions, and follow-up material that ensures employers and others can be easily and fully informed of assessment results and recommended further action.
The pack is written and designed for ease of use by non-specialists, and includes everything necessary to carry out a thorough assessment.
- Two sets of 10 (A5) overlays in sturdy punched zip pockets
- Rate of Reading Test:
- 4 Words Check Sheets.
- 32 Words Sheets
- 8 for each of the following font sizes:
- 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 22pt.
- 1 Words Used List
- Full easy to follow assessment instruction manual
- Information on visual stress symptoms and treatment
- Photocopiable assessment sheets
- Templates for letters to employers
- Bibliography and web links
- Sturdy D-ring presentation binder
- Photocopiable Posters:
- Visual Stress Vs. Visual Comfort
- Visual Stress Quick Checklist
- Workplace adjustments for visual stress
- Photocopiable what is visual stress leaflet to take-away
- Employee leaflet and Access to Work information.
The paper used in the visual stress assessment pack has been purchased through the Carbon Capture Programme and has helped to contribute to over 53,000 trees being planted throughout the UK.