Coloured Half-Page Overlays (A5)
£11.70 inc VAT
- Product Code
- Select Option for Code
Crossbow coloured overlays are a Visual Stress and Dyslexia Friendly resource backed up by peer-reviewed research. Reading through colour can increase reading speed, improve comprehension whilst making reading more enjoyable.
Benefits of using coloured overlays;
- Increase reading speed
- improve comprehension
- reduce glare from page
- reduce contrast of black text on a white background
- make reading more comfortable and enjoyable
They are made of the clearest, scratch-resistant highest quality recyclable PET plastic, and have been used since 2006 by people with reading difficulties caused by visual stress.
Tried and tested by tens of thousands of readers since their discovery in the 1980s, coloured overlays in a range of at least ten colours provide a research-based method of addressing the visual difficulties that often occur alongside dyslexia.
Really simple to use; just remove from packaging, peel off the protective coating, place over text and read.
- Our 10 scientifically selected colours; can be combined to make 30 tints equally around the colour spectrum
- One side of the overlay has a matt coating. Some matt coatings can reduce transparency, but coloured overlays from Crossbow Education have been subjected to stringent testing to ensure that maximum print clarity is retained while reflected light from the overlay surface has been significantly reduced. Nevertheless, some people prefer using the gloss side of the overlay.
- It is helpful to assess for optimum colour first using our Visual Stress Assessment Pack, as different people find different colours work best for them.
- Available individually, as packs of 5 or 10 pack of mixed colours.
- Each overlay has rounded corners and measures 108 x 149 mm