Magnetic Foam Letters
- Product Code
- Select Option for Code
These magnetic foam letters are ideal for giving children hands-on practice in blending and segmenting sounds. They can be used on any metallic surface, or on any of our magnetic drywipe board range.
- Foam Letter Sets:
- Foam Letters Set 1: The Alphabet (cursive)
- Foam Letters Set 2: Consonant Blends
- Foam Letters Set 3: Vowel Diagraphs
- Foam Letters Suffixes (Phase 6)
- Contains 3 sets of 12 suffixes. Works in accordance with Letters and Sounds Phase 6
- Foam Letters Prefixes:
- A magnetic multisensory means to deliver S.P.A.G. Add foam magnetic prefixes detailed in 2014 English Curriculum to base words and understand how prefixes change word meaning.
- Foam Letters Capitals
- Letters and Sound Range: can be used to develop blending and segmenting skills.
- Phase 2 - Contains: 43 magnetic foam letters including 2 sets of consonants, changeable consonants, vowels and 1 set of digraphs. Suitable for 3-6 years
- Phase 3 - Contains: 26 magnetic foam letters. Suitable for 3-7 years
- Phase 5 - Contains 18 foam magnets, including split vowel digraphs. Suitable for 5-7+ years
- Jumbo Tub: Two upper case sets, two lower case sets with blue consonants and red vowels
Not suitable for children under 3 years